Saturday, February 23, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

Gifts of grace I'm thankful for today:

1. Barnes & Noble exists! Calloo, callay.

2. Revlon ColorStay makeup (eyeliner and eye makeup specifically), makeup that truly DOES stay on all day. Saints be praised!

3. Friends that stick by me, even when I'm a pain in the ass. Which is most of the time.

4. Beer, especially micro brews.

5. Medical insurance that pays for "talk doctors," aka paid best friends.

6. Fountain pens, especially disposable ones with purple/violet ink.

7. My trusty dog by my side, snoring away, while I type my column. She's warm, plus I can blame my belches on her. Taffy! Bad girl!

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.