Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Here, take a scorecard


It's fun being me! =:-D

Nah, it's not so bad. I'm doing better today than I was yesterday evening, when flames shot out of my eyes, incinerating all around me. That proved to be a short-lived emotion, lasting about as long as it took me to rant about it.

Journals are great things. Especially when you write them for the world to see, so everyone around you knows so much about you. But to tell you the truth, it makes them more uncomfortable than it does me. Weird, but true. I get the benefit of unloading all this stuff, ranting away like a contented, angry thing, but they often have to walk past without their eyes popping out, staring.

It's so much worse for them. That makes me feel better.

I got another bonus day off today due to the forecasted 11" of snow we're supposed to have before the end of the day. Grad school's cancelled, too! Hurrah! =8-D

Happy, happy, joy, joy.

That means no more excuses not to do some homework. Yeah, that's okay. I have lots to read so I'll just put another pot of coffee on and dig into it. Oh, after I go shovel the driveway so it doesn't pile up too monstrously high. My husband requested I do that this morning, before he left for work.

Honestly, I'm the most unfortunate soul on earth.

I may be back later, especially if I get more flame shooting out of my eyes. I hate when that happens. Man!

Hangin' in there...

xo
P.S.: I found my written journal! It was on my desk... No wonder I couldn't find it.

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.