Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

1. Recycling my hair worked out okay today. I got away with not washing it this morning, thus saving me at least half an hour's prettifying time.

2. Trader Joe's! For nummies and flowers and all sorts of things. Oh my!

3. The sun's out right now, which makes it seem less cold out there.

4. Two more books came in for me via interlibrary loan: Now You See Him by Eli Gottlieb and Disturbances in the Field by Lynne Sharon Schwartz.

5. Obama's ahead in all the polls today.

6. My smaller size black dress pants fit and so far haven't split wide open. I'm mystified, but I'll take it.

7. The cats didn't vomit overnight. At least not that I've found.

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.