Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

1. I only have one daughter.

2. Kohl's is having their huge winter clearance. I got a sweater for $ 7.00!

3. The sun's out again today and it's gorgeous.

4. My house is relatively clean, because I decided that would be a more fun use of time than doing homework all afternoon/evening.

5. I still got my homework done.

6. Martha Stewart gave some great ideas for quick dinner recipes this morning. I can always use quick menu ideas. (Now the challenge is remembering them.)

7. Anne Lamott made me laugh this morning. A lot. She accomplishes a lot of this by swearing. A lot.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

#1 made me laugh out loud, Lisa. I finished my homework too. For the first time in a couple of (plumb exhausted) weeks, I feel like I'm (almost) caught up.

StuckInABook said...

And I thought Martha Stewart was in jail?? News don't travel fast over that there ocean.

Lisa Guidarini said...

Cdnreader,I'm still behind in general but I got this week's assignment done in time to turn it in. That's a good thing!

Lisa Guidarini said...

Simon, Oh no, she's been out at least a year. Maybe two.

Lx

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.