Monday, February 25, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

Some of these overlap the weekend. It cannot be helped.


1. My creatively artistic friends! They keep me interested in life.

2. Days when the words flow. Makes me glad to be a writer, though a big, fat publishing contract would make me even happier. Finding my special place! Finding my special place!

3. Finding clean underwear in my drawer that hasn't been chewed by the dog.

4. Having a husband who puts clean underwear in my drawer, otherwise things wouldn't run nearly as smoothly. Not that my life is smooth. Sorry. Off track.

5. Wine. Red, red wine. Lots and lots of red, red wine.

6. My next Anne Lamott audio CDs landed on my desk!!

7. Snow days. No grad school class tonight!

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.