Sunday, March 2, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

Some days this exercise is so easy. Other days? Not so much.

Today's a not so much.

1. My new haircut is positively PERKY!

2. For my grad school homework I need to read a novel. I'll repeat that: READ A NOVEL.

3. It was 50 degrees today, even if it is grey and drizzly.

4. Ummmm.... I mentioned the hair, mentioned the reading... weather... Oh, I finished another homework assignment and got it turned in.

5. Bagel and lox for breakfast this morning, from Einstein bagels. YUM.

6. The kids have been pretty quiet today, no fights to mention.

7. The choice in the 2008 election will be between a Democrat and a pro-choice, liberal, non Bible-thumping Republican. That's about as good as it gets, people.

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.