Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

Alright. Gritting my teeth here, but I am determined to find 7 moments of grace from the last day or two since I've not posted on the topic:

1. Got another homework assignment done and turned in for library school.

2. Bill Bryson's recent book on Shakespeare is on audio CD, and I've been listening to that lately. I don't retain facts well, so I'm always due for a good biographical reminder on Mr. S. Shocking how much I'd forgotten.

3. Much of our snow has melted away.

4. Eventually I must be able to sleep again.

5. In a few hours I'll be able to drink coffee.

6. Umm.... Well... I still haven't caught a horrible virus this winter, at least not one that kept me down over a day or two.

7. This weekend we turn the clocks ahead, so it'll stay light later. Thank goodness.

Phew. Made it through. Trying to tell myself it'll get better... It'll get better...

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.