Thursday, March 13, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

1. Whipping the younger of our two dogs into a frenzy is not only fun, but damn funny. It doesn't matter what you say so long as you say it in a really, really excited voice. Lia seldom fails to entertain (save when she craps on the floor).

2. Sunny and 55 degrees today! After a long winter that was just what the doctor ordered.

3. Brownies, glorious brownies.

4. A health club membership, to counteract the effects of # 3. Well, only if I haul ass OVER there. But I know it's there. That's the good part.

Right?

5. Dress pants with just enough spandex in them so the dryer doesn't shrink them as much as it might otherwise. (See # 4)

6. Writing in my journal, and the release that gives.

7. An interview with a Booker Prize winner! I can't complain. (Well, maybe I won't go that far.)

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.