Monday, March 17, 2008

Today's 7 Bits of Grace

1. Publishers, and the delightful books they send me for review! It can get overwhelming, but the piles are a beauteous bounty. And yeah, I know. This isn't the first time I've been grateful for them. Occasionally everyone has re-runs.

2. The outlet of art. I'm fortunate I can blow off proverbial steam in writing, especially, but I also plan to indulge my love of creating in other ways in the near future.

3. Spring break!!! No grad school classes for me this week.

4. A family day scheduled for Good Friday. No idea what we'll do, but I'm sure we'll find us some fun.

5. Lay's potato chips! Nothing goes better with my daily turkey sandwich, though I'm *supposed* to be eating carrots instead...

6. Friends. And green beer.

7. Antacids. And sleep.

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.