Tuesday, March 25, 2008

What I'm Reading



Faith: Trusting Your Own Deepest Experience


by Sharon Salzberg


Just started this one, so I don't have anything really to say about it yet. It's my latest read in the spirituality/self help genre, leaning more toward spirituality.



Then again, the two are really related, aren't they?

I'll post on it when I've gotten far enough to have something of interest to say. It's gotten really good reviews at Amazon. I anticipate it being an engaging read.

But I'll let you know.


No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.