Saturday, March 8, 2008

I'm okay, you're okay. But mostly, I'm okay.

Welcome to the weekend, yet again. It's been, how shall I put this... an eventful week. It's one I'm glad to put to virtual bed, that's for sure. Though I've had worse weeks, I wouldn't want to repeat this last one anytime soon.

And yeah, that's being purposely vague. If you want to know details, buy my memoir! And no, isn't written. Yet.

Homework-intensive weekend here since I'm behind on pretty much everything. Headlining the action is a mini-research project that shouldn't hopefully take more than another hour or so to finish. Then I have another 1,000 hours' worth of other reading for school.

UUC tomorrow, followed by more... you guessed it! Homework.

So, you see, the excitement continues.

2 comments:

wormauld said...

Lisa,
try to slow a little and all will be well. i hold you in my prayers.I now treat insomnia as a gift. It means I can get more read.Funnily since I decided to view it that way I've been sleeping better. Next Saturday 15th Elaine is coming to stay so yours ears might burn.Do hope you get all your tasks done. Knowing you I'm sure you will.Hugs daphne

Lisa Guidarini said...

Daphne, it doesn't seem like it, but I have slowed down a little.

Have fun with Elaine, you lucky thing! I'm hoping to have her over to this side of the pond in May, if all goes as we hope.

Lisa
xo

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.