Monday, January 28, 2008

So, what happened to me?

Nervous exhaustion. Hospitalization. Home recovering.

I'm what you may call overscheduled. I'm also what you may call manic as far as taking on too much too quickly. I seem to think there are more of me than there actually are. In reality, I am one person. But I schedule myself like I'm at least three.

So something had to give. And give it did.

I'm getting back up to speed, and spirituality is proving to be even more important now. I attended my first ever service at a local Unitarian Universalist Church this past Sunday, and I can't recall ever feeling more at home in any church environment. Could be I've found at least the gateway to my path.

In the meantime, I'm existing, trying not to push myself at all at least until I'm fully on both feet again.

I'll resume regular postings here now. I missed this blog a lot, I truly did. It's already proving to be a great lifeline for me. And we all need those from time to time.

No comments:

Zen and the Art of Bluestalking Maintenance

One woman's search for enlightenment in a distinctly unenlightened
world.

About Me

My photo
Mum of three, navigating mid-life in suburban Chicago. Rolling down the hill faster and faster every day. Trying to make the best of it.